giovedì 13 febbraio 2014

Look #97 - I'm Back!!!

I want to apologize to you all for my little absence, unfortunately these days I've had connection problems that I hope will have now solved!!
Thanks to my sponsors, for their understanding and patience, Thank you friends of the blog that you continue to follow me and motivate me in this fantastic adventure ...
And I hope I can say with certainty, I AM BACK!!

                                                                                     Skin : [LoveMe] - Karen - Tan (Various Lips, Lolas, Slink Applier)
                                                         Hair : Magika - Little - [1] 
                                                         Hands Tattoo : Pelle - Slink Hand Tattoo - Love 
                                                         Outfit : :NS: - Kawaii Hoddie And Leggins (Exclusive Item Of  SL Fashion Week)
                                                         Bag : :NS: - Happy Bag
(Exclusive Item Of  SL Fashion Week)
                                                         Skaters : :NS: - Classic Skaters Mesh (Multitexture Hud, New!!!)
                                                  Skin : Filthy - Group Gift #7 
                                                  Hair : Pelle - Sampu Mesh Hair - Black (New!!
                                                  Lip Piercing : !nfinity - Love Sucks (Exclusive Item From I Hate You Hunt, Hunt Gift) 
                                                  Sweater : M&M - Valentine Mesh (3 Models, Only 50L, New!!
                                                  Bag : :NS: - Faun Bag (Only 50L, New!!
                                                  Stocking : ::KDM:: - Fishnet Stocking (Exclusive Item From MC Fashion Event, Gift)
                                                  Shoes : :NS: - Mesh Sneakers Variety (Multitextures Hud, Exclusive Item Of  SL Fashion Week)
                                                   

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento